BOARDS OF CANADA: SEE YOU LATER – VIDEO BY FAUST650



Time for another little piece of late night electro. After snooping around the BOC youtube page I came across this video clip by Faust650. The track is a BOC classic from Twoism, their first LP, and Faust has done a great job at creating some original and fitting visuals. So many fan made music videos on youtube are just pieces of footage slapped onto a track without any real thought of narrative or a relationship between the two. Faust has very cleverly incorporated the video to fit the music. The style is a little reminiscent of early 80s experimental video clips which goes very well with this track. I could write more but my brain is moosh right now. I will point out however, that I went onto youtube to find a gem, and this is the gem I found. I couldn't help but smile while I watched it. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment