CHRISTOPHER WEBSTER: BERLIN MASTER PLAN


Christopher Webster has posted a series of all sorts of crazy abstract goodness on his behance profile under the banner architecture. Intriguing right? As I scrolled through the project I was confronted with images that were overtly architectural in appearance, some that looked like abstract architecture and others that were right off the scale (such as the above). I'm not sure what the purpose of the project was, but it caught my attention. Especially this image that was last in the series. With a strong, but somewhat skewed sense of perspective and remnants of geometric forms this only hints at architecture. Otherwise it looks like the visualisation of a come down, nightmare or the cover of the next Aphex Twin album. It feels cold and inhuman, uncomfortable and aggressively energetic. Very tasty.

2 comments:

Sam Newhouse said...

Just checked out the rest of his work, Its fuking beautiful.. Great stuff.. Definately an individual to watch out for!

LUKE MORGAN said...

Yeah I couldn't agree more. Think I'll have to click "follow" on behance.

Post a Comment