GABRIEL MILLOZZI: STRUCTURES




Lately I've been taking an interest in industrial/urban skylines. As I walk around I've been trying to spot interesting skylines that could appear a little abstract out of context. This interest will be evident in some upcoming work of mine. I really like the contrast between jagged, angular and geometric shapes against the natural tones of the sky. The contrast is sometimes quite surreal. I think Gabriel Millozzi has captured this perfect in his series of shots: Structures. Power line structures I think are especially interesting because of the strong sense of perspective and random shapes that a caused by the crossing of wires and metal. I think the dark cloudy sky brings a great mood to this series. I'm planning on skyline spotting later this afternoon and seeing this series has been great inspiration.

2 comments:

Gabriel Millozzi said...

Hello Luke, Thank you very much for taking time to see my works. I appreciate your comments as well.

Gabriel Millozzi

LUKE MORGAN said...

Hey Gabriel, you are very welcome. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Post a Comment