AGELKOS PHOTOGRAPHY: TRAIN WAY




I found these shots by Agelkos Photography on behance this morning. The bridge shot initially caught my attention. I always like it when photographers capture industrial infrastructure as a silhouette. The dark shapes against a light sky often emphasise the intricate detail in the various shapes, frame works, fences etc. I really like how in this image the bridge appears partly as a silhouette and partly reveals its texture and surface detail. In both of these shots the bleak, lifeless colour and atmosphere makes this scene feel slightly removed from reality. I think it's hard to imagine that once these were in a more colourful setting perhaps during more prosperous (or even sunny) times. Check out Agelkos Photography's full profile here.

No comments:

Post a Comment