ZAN VON ZED: OILS


I spotted this piece by Zan Von Zed on behance this morning. I'm sure I've seen her work somewhere else before. She has such a specific style, and specifically her girls have such a unique look. As an artist whose work is all over the place with no particular style, I always appreciate artists whose work all feel like they're part of the same family. Perhaps one day there will be a Luke Morgan style, perhaps there already is. Anyway I thought I'd post Zan's work because it is awesome and feels like it's from a strange land that exists between dreams and childhood memories. I'm a sucker for pirates too. I'd love to see her do some darker themed work. A lot of her work is oil on wood which give the pieces a wonderfully organic and rustic feel. Zan has a great blog with lots of tasty treats here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Post a Comment