JACOB BOURS: SNOW 'N ROCKS


I thought I'd post this epic shot by Jacob Bours because it's very relevant to where I'm living right now. In fact I'm wearing more layers than the average human being would be wearing on the earth right now, I have the heater on, hood on, cat nearby, and snow topped mountain in view from my window. If you can't quite get the vibe I'm trying to express take a long hard look at the image above, it's pretty much how I feel right now. Jacob has done a great job at capturing this winter wonderland (Switzerland). The detail and depth are incredible. I think this would look great large scale (I think I say that about a lot of things though). Check out the whole series here, they're all great shots – it took me ages to decide which one to post. Check out Jacob's website too, there's loads of great shots there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment