STUART SINCLAIR: FLOW (MUSIC: APHEX TWIN)



It's great to finally be back posting again. It's been a couple of weeks since the my last post which has been way too long. At some point since my last post I came across this incredible piece of animation by Stuart Sinclair. According to Stuart this animation

"[is] done using "Trapcode 3d stroke" a "mirror" and "Trapcode sound keys" to react to the audio. The camera movement is keyframed. Then differen't color maps on top. So to clarify it' s half Expressions in after effects and half keyframed."

In a similar way to other artistic music videos I've posted I think Stuart has visually expressed this track to a tee. In addition, when watching this I feel as though I've never seen anything like it before. Very inspirational. Check out some of Stuart's other work on his youtube page.

No comments:

Post a Comment