JASCHA HOSTE: URBAN EXPLORATION



I stumbled across Jascha Hoste's stock exchange profile the other day and was completely blown away! His work features some of the most amazing urban ruins/old forgotten buildings/unusual eastern euro factories you will find on the net. And it's all (if not mostly) in delicious – not over the top – HDR. I was fortunate enough to explore an abandoned mental asylum about a year ago. It's an incredible feeling walk through a forgotten building. At the time I couldn't help but think that at some point in the past it was much different, I even found myself trying to imagine what it was like. It was an amazing experience – which leaves me feeling a little jealous of Jascha, who has obviously had many more urban adventures than I. Check out his site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment