LMD WORK: BAUHAUS MUSEUM BERLIN


I've just come back from a weekend in Berlin. I pretty much needed monday to recover and get me back on track. Berlin is a crazy town that seems to speed up (not slow down) as late night becomes early morning. The day I took this shot was a sight seeing day, I was in a semi-state of delirium after not much sleep from the night before. We saw some historical delights before making our way to the Bauhaus museum. When we arrived, we were presented with what can only be described as an oasis of deck chairs strategically position in the sun (is it normal to have outdoor deck chairs in the sun at museums in Germany?). After seating myself in the warm sun and sipping a beer I took this photo then fell into a wonderful sleep (or nap). Afterwards the Bauhaus museum, although short was definitely worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment