FRANCOISE NIELLY



While I was recently in Paris I spotted a painting by French artist Francoise Nielly. I was walking across the road from a gallery that was closed with the inside lights off, yet the expressive bold colour and texture was enough to catch my attention and fascinate me. There is something very fresh and energetic about her work. The unique colour palettes have been carefully chosen and when executed with her painting style are at their loudest.

I strongly recommend checking out Francoise's website, there is an enormous amount of inspiring work. It was a privilege to see just one of her pieces in person (despite being outside the gallery looking through a window) I hope to one day see an exhibition.

Website here, behance here.

1 comment:

RuthiV said...

The last portrait would be truly awesome to own. Very much in awe.

Post a Comment