LMD WORK: 8-BIT TEES

8-bit zombtee 




Vote for 8-bit zombtee over at design by humans!


Digital hero


Skelesprite

Retro Assault




These are just a couple of recent tee designs of mine. As a bit of a gamer I love incorporating gaming elements into design, and especially the nostalgia of old school gaming. Thems were the days!


This post has gotten a bit too long and out of control so I've made a new post here.
, check it out for new designs and details about the 8-bit tee brand, 8-bitty!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Please tell me these are being printed and I can buy one?

LUKE MORGAN said...

Thanks anon. That's the plan but so far they haven't been printed. These were submissions for threadless, I've been meaning to submit to design by humans too – in fact I might get onto that this weekend. otherwise I'm on the lookout for a printer that can handle a full shirt print. What this space.

LUKE MORGAN said...

I should also add that I've got plans to add to this series too, perhaps also over the weekend...

Anonymous said...

Cool. I shall be watching!

LUKE MORGAN said...

Okay, I've posted the zombtee on design by humans, www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/99773/ tell all your friends! Let's get this bad boy printed!

Nikush said...

Freaking sweet! You've got my vote!
Also love the skeleton tee!
Keep it up mate!

LUKE MORGAN said...

Thanks Nikush!

Post a Comment