
Vote for 8-bit zombtee over at design by humans!
Digital hero
Skelesprite

These are just a couple of recent tee designs of mine. As a bit of a gamer I love incorporating gaming elements into design, and especially the nostalgia of old school gaming. Thems were the days!
This post has gotten a bit too long and out of control so I've made a new post here.
, check it out for new designs and details about the 8-bit tee brand, 8-bitty!
This post has gotten a bit too long and out of control so I've made a new post here.







7 comments:
Nice! Please tell me these are being printed and I can buy one?
Thanks anon. That's the plan but so far they haven't been printed. These were submissions for threadless, I've been meaning to submit to design by humans too – in fact I might get onto that this weekend. otherwise I'm on the lookout for a printer that can handle a full shirt print. What this space.
I should also add that I've got plans to add to this series too, perhaps also over the weekend...
Cool. I shall be watching!
Okay, I've posted the zombtee on design by humans, www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/99773/ tell all your friends! Let's get this bad boy printed!
Freaking sweet! You've got my vote!
Also love the skeleton tee!
Keep it up mate!
Thanks Nikush!
Post a Comment